Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mailbox Mon...oops Tuesday!



It is Mailbox Monday, err.....Tuesday! The holiday has set me back a day. So today I share things I received in my mailbox, which were all FREE! Signing up for samples or freebies that you are interested in can be a great way to acquire coupons!



Here are some treats I found in my mailbox:
  • Two Splenda Samples with a $1/1 any Splenda Essentials Coupon. Expires: 12-21-12
  • Kraft Singles FREE Product Coupon (up to $2.19)-Commissary Coupon. Expires: 10-31-11
  • Green Mountain Coffee K-cups (4) various blends with $1/1 12-ct box of Fair-Trade certified Green Mountain Coffee K-Cup portion packs Coupon. Expires:12-31-11
  • Aveda Birthday Postcard for FREE Personal Blends Pure-fume Spirit or Body Care Product (worth up to $25) custom-blended with the aroma of your choice. Expires:12-31-11. 

No comments:

Post a Comment