Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Kelloggs Special K Rebate Transaction Example!

Remember the Kellogg's Special K Rebate that I told you about? You can get a $5 Rebate Card for purchasing any 3 Special K products (any flavor, mix & match, greater than 3.3 oz) at a military store. Must be purchased between 9-15-11 and 11-30-11. To see my prior blogpost about this rebate offer go HERE


Here is a transaction example that I did at the Commissary-


I found that my Commissary pricing for the Kelloggs Special K crackers was a bit higher than as posted online, however I found a peelie and tear pad coupon that made the deal even better!


I bought:

  • Two Kelloggs Special K crackers (less than $2.30 each)
  • One Kelloggs Special K chip crackers (less than $2.30)
=~less than $6.90


I used these coupons:

  • Peelie Coupon (removable by cashier ONLY!) for $1/2 any Kelloggs Special K crackers or chip crackers)
  • Tearpad Coupon for .25/1 package of Kelloggs Special K cracker
=~less than $6.90-$1.25 saved by using coupons=$5.65 OOP


With Rebate:


=$5.65 minus the $5 Rebate=I will pay .65 TOTAL for 3 boxes of crackers!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment