Monday, September 26, 2011

Mailbox Monday!




Hey guys! I have decided to add a new feature to my blog, so from now on I will have Mailbox Mondays! I enjoy seeing what coupons, samples, and freebies other people get in the mail. So, I thought that I would share with you what great deals I get in my mailbox as well! 


In the past, I've received FREE product coupons, FREE paint, FREE food samples, FREE magazines (some have coupons in them!), and MORE all in my mailbox! I cannot encourage you more to sign-up for these legit freebies when they are available! Not only do you get to try various new products, but they typically send high-value coupons with them that have expiration dates that are far out too! Going to my mailbox is such a treat for me!


Here is what I received today:







  • FREE any one Old Orchard 64 oz. Juice or Juice Drink Coupon (expires 12/31/13!)
  • $1/1 Luvs Diapers Coupon (expires 12/31/12!)
  • One $3/1 Downy Unstoppables Fabric Scent Booster Coupon
  • Three $2/1 Downy Unstoppables Fabric Scent Booster Coupon
  • One free sample of Downy Unstoppables In-wash Scent Booster

The last three were all from VocalPoint!
As always, Happy Couponing! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment