Monday, November 14, 2011

Mailbox Monday!



Time for me to share with you the freebies I received in my mailbox recently! Signing up for samples and such online can help you acquire free product coupons, free products, free magazines & more!




This week's freebies included:

  • 'Popular Science' Magazine (I forgot to include it in the photo because my DH keeps taking it, lol!)
  • LaraBar Sticker and a Coupon good for "ONE FREE LARABAR or JOCALAT bars" (I won this through a sweepstakes on their website)!
  • Finish Jet Dry Rinse Agent Sample with .75/1 Coupon- Expires 12/31/12!
  • O.B. Tampons (3) with a Cute Reusable Carrying Case
  • KerryGold Coupon good for "ONE FREE any KerryGold Pure Irish Butter"!
  • Barista Prima Coffeehouse K-cups (4)-This one came from Target's Sample Website. Gotta love FREE K-cups!
Happy Couponing! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment