Monday, November 28, 2011

Mailbox Monday!!!!!



Hi Everyone! Hope you had a great Monday! Today I share with you all the freebies that I have received recently in my mailbox. I recommend signing up for freebies and samples as it is a great way to acquire high-value coupons, travel sized items, and more for FREE!




This week's freebies included:

  • 'Working Mother' Magazine
  • 'Baby Talk' Magazine
  • 'Carribean' Magazine
  • Woman's Day' Magazine
  • $2/1 Tide Coupon from a FB giveaway (no longer avail)
  • $3 in Tide Coupons
  • J.R. Watkins Hand Cream Sample with $1.50/1 J.R Watkins Naturals Products Coupon from a FB giveaway (no longer avail)
  • Two Suave Coupons for FREE Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo or Styling Products (from the 'Can You Tell Quiz'-no longer available)
  • P&G 'Gather Together' Coupon Booklet (Over $35 in Savings!) Sign up for this HERE!
  • P&G brand SAMPLER-Travel sized Herbal Essences Shampoo, Crest 3D White Sample Whitening strips, plus a coupon booklet with over $30 in Savings! Sign up for these HERE!
As always, HAPPY COUPONING! =)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome freebies! My mailbox was a little blah this week! Im a new follower & also a military wife, so I love shopping @ the Commissary. I share my trips as well on my blog.

    ReplyDelete